Acrylic sealant/Acrylic silicone sealant/Acrylic adhesive:
3.excellent in many application a
ACRYLIC SEALANT/ACRYLIC SILICONE SEALANT/ACRYLIC ADHESIVE
ID-123 acylic sealant is one-component, acid curing, fast curing, low modulus, high displacement performance silicon sealant which cures with atmospheric moisture to form a high strength rubber seal with excellent adhesion to glass, glazed surfaces, metals, most plastics, ceramics, concrete and other building materials. It has excellent physical properties which are designed to give outstanding durability and performance. It also has Excellent compatibility with most of building materials.
1. General sealing and Assembling
2. Various interior decoration glass, aluminum alloy and glass device projects
3. Sealing Air-conditioning Systems
4. Draught Proofing
5. Sealing doors, Window frames, Sylights, Port lights, Back lights etc.
6. For sanitary Use and Mirror Fixing
ID-123 acrylic sealant is available three standard colors: white, black, grey and other colors base on custormers' requirements.
Storage and shelf life:
12 months shelf life if stored below 27oC in cool, dry places after the date of productiion.
1. When skin or eye contact occurs, immediately flush with water for 15 minutes, get medical attention, if irritation persists. Fully cured sealant is not hazardous.
2. Used in the well-ventilated environment.
3. Keep out of reach of children.
1. Can't be used to marble, granite and other alkalescence materials;
2. Not recommended for oil contained or blended surfaces.
3. Not suitable for confined joint(the sealant need atmospheric moisture for cure)
4. Not suitable to use when the temperature of the materials surface is lower than 4oC or higher than 40oC .
300ml plast cartridge, 25PCS/CTN
Dimensions for 25pcs of 300ml: 25.3×25.3×24.5 (cm)