1. Digital AV Adapter Cable
2. Watch slideshows and movies on the big screen
3. Charge and sync your device at the same time
Digital AV Adapter Cable for iPad 2
Put your slides, movies, photos, and everything else that fills screen on an even bigger screen — your HDTV. The Digital AV Adapter mirrors exactly what you see on so that everyone in the room can enjoy it on your widescreen TV, video projection screen, or other HDMI-compatible display. The Apple Digital AV Adapter also supports video out Overview:
1) Use the Digital AV Adapter to mirror whatever’s on screen — apps, presentations, websites, and more — on your HDTV or HDMI-compatible display in up to 1080p HD (movies play at up to 720p).
2) Watch slideshows and movies on the big screen in up to 720p by connecting to an HDTV or HDMI-compatible display.
3) The Digital AV Adapter routes digital audio to screens that support it.
4) Connect the Digital AV Adapter to via the 30-pin dock connector and to your HDMI-compatible display using an HDMI cable (sold separately).
5) A second 30-pin connector built into the AV adapter lets you charge and sync your device while it’s connected to your HDMI-compatible display