1. Philips Saa7130 chipset
2.Video Inputs: 8 channels
3. Rate: PAL:200 fps ,NTSC :240 fps
4.Resolution: 640 X 480
DVR CARD AST-9808
1) Camera input: 8 channels
2) Audio input: 1 channel audio input through sound card with microphone
3) Image quality: 9-bits ADCs super high quality
4) Image compression: H.264 optimized (high recording definition, especially when there is intense movement)
5) Video total frame rate: 200 fps in PAL, 240 fps in NTSC.
6) Display resolution: 640 X 480, 352 X 288, 320 X 240
7) Recording resolution: 6 40X 480, 352 X 288, 320 X 240
8) Compression ratio: 8-150M/H/C
9) Network protocol: TCP/ UDP
10) Operating System: Windows2000 / XP
8 channel real time monitoring
Each channel Image color can be adjusted independently by software
Support insert 2-4 cards in the same PC at most, form 16-32 channel real time monitoring, and can also support mix inserting 4channel & 8channel to form 12 channel monitoring
Multi screen monitoring, 1,4,9,16,25, 36 split Screen available, support rotate display
Support multi-hard disks cycle recording
Recording both flow trends yard and fix yard are available
Intelligent searching for historical DVR files, 4 ch/ 9 ch/ 16 Ch playback
Multi-user's authority management setup, support to set up user's operating authority
Support motion detection trigger video recording, sending E-mail (monitoring pictures in the enclosure), sending alarm by phone, and by sound.
Setting up motion detection area discretionarily, the sensitivity is adjustable
Through IE realize such perfect network management functions as remote spot monitoring, remote historical playback, remote spot video recording, remote historical video recording, etc
Support Intranet IP to remote monitoring
Support one IE remote monitors several DVR of different IP
Support one IE remote monitors several different DVR within the same IP.
Support the watermark of the characters and time, the particular format of video files prevent being edited, the security is high.
The video file supports electron enlarge, taking pictures and instant print and WMV format back up.
Support local and remote PTZ control.
High speed network transmission
Superior image clarity ,built with 9-bit ADCs (upgraded from 8-bit ADCs)
Easy to installation and use GUI (Graphical User Interface)
Free Software upgradeable