Welcome to B2BAGE
Fresh Fragrant Pear
Fresh Fragrant Pear

Minimum Order: 0
Quality/Safety Certification: 0.00


Packaging Detail: carton
Delivery Detail 10 days after the deposit

Fragrant Pear 
Fragrant Pear(N.W. 15kgs/ctn): 54, 60, 66, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120

Fresh Fragrant Pear

(N.W. 15kgs/ctn): 54, 60, 66, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120 
Size: 18/20/22/24/28/36/48/72/80/98/112/carton

Packing: 4kg/4.5kg/10kg/12kg/18kg strong carton etc
*All pears with paper tray. Each pear with foam net. The packing can be arranged on customer's order

Label: Per customer's required.

Description:
*Medium-sized. 150-200g each piece.
*Reversed egg-shaped. Thin skin with rust dots.
*White flesh.
*Crisp,soft,sweet,slightly acidic juice,small kernel.
*Soluble 13%. sugar 8.5%. Vitamin C content, 2.26mg/100g.
*Ripens in the middle of September,

Supplying period:the whole year

Payment Terms: T/T,D/P,L/C,

1) After sales confirmation signed, 50% T/T prepaid, B/L is released as soon as

the remainder  50% T/T paid is into our account.

2) After sales confirmation signed, 40% T/T prepaid, the remainder 60% is paid

against Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.

3) After sales confirmation signed,100% Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.

 

 

Related Products
Ads by Google



About Us | Contact Us | Help | Terms & Conditions
Hot Products: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | 0-9
Copyright Notice @ 2008-2013 B2BAGE Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.