TCK-WY-P25 Pocket spring machine adopts NC microcomputer control, semi-automatic operation, which is used to produce bag springs
TCK-WY-P25 Pocket spring machine adopts NC microcomputer control, semi-automatic operation, which is used to produce bag springs. The machine features on attractive appearance, fast speed and easy operation. The machine is featured as belows:
1. safe and reliable performance, eay installation and adjustment.
2. mechanical driving, imported air cylinder used at key points, increasing the stability of performance, more convenient on maintenance.
3. this machine makes the bag sealed springs, which are attractive and in compact shape.
4. the machines are not needed to be turned over. The cloth bags are not damaed thereby.
5. some heat treatment proceses have been improved , avoiding the cases that some springs are missed during heat treatment.
6. the machine can stop automatically when the steel wire is finished , spring is stuck and the door is opened.
7. the machine has following advantages compared with fully automatic bag spring machines:
1). Low investment on machine
2). Low power consumptions
3). As the heat treatment is not enough done on fully automatic pocket spring machine, steel wire core is not heated sufficiently, as a result, the spring elasticity is not good and the spring quality can not be guaranteed , which can not meet the market demand. Whereas, on this machine, the springs from heat treatment are finally wrapped in bags , therefore, the spring quality can be guaranteed.
Non-woven fabric width
Non-woven fabric thickness
Height of bag spring
Number of coils