1. Dark Purple-red Fine Powder
2. OPC 25% UV
3. Extraction Solvent:Edible Alcohol
4. China Blueberry Material
5. GMP Factory
Specification: Anthocyanidins 25% UV
Plant Origin: Vaccinium uliginosum Linn.
Anthocyanidins, a class of flavonoids, are sugarless plant pigments. They are responsible for the intense color of fruits and vegetables such as blueberries, raspberries, and red cabbage. Plants with the most color typically contain the most anthocyanidins.
(1) Anthocyanidins may serve as powerful antioxidants, helping in the fight against free radicals created by the sun. Free radicals are believed to cause the appearance of aging skin and other chronic diseases. It is believed that these plant pigments can be more effective than vitamin C and vitamin E.
(2) Anthocyanidins have a positive impact on collagen protection. This is important because collagen is a protein that is abundant in the human body.
(3) Collagen is a component of blood, soft tissues, and ligaments.