White or colorless, smooth crystals or powder, soluble in water, alcohol and glycerin.
Uses: It is chemical used for making
1. High quality Boric Acid (Industrial Grade )
2. CAS Number: 10043-35-3
3. Molecular Formula: BH3O3
4. Molecular Weight: 61.84
5. EINECS: 233-139-2
6. Appearance: White crystal powder or three oblique axial plane of the scaly and shiny crystal
7. Packaging: PE bag lined with plastic woven bag, net weight 50 kg.
8. Properties: White crystalline powder. There are creamy feel, no smell, soluble in water, ethanol, glycerol, ether, and essential oils, the aqueous solution was slightly acidic.
9. Uses: Boric acid is used extensively for the glass industry, in particular E-glass fibers, but also can not be substituted borax. In the enamel, ceramic industry, products used to enhance the gloss and fastness. Can be used for medicine and wood preservation. Fungicides can be done in agriculture, pesticides, and trace element fertilizers. Boric acid is produced diboride matrix material, and its metal welding, leather, precious stones, electronics, defense and scientific research departments have widely applied.
We mainly produce chemicals, and other products which are widely used in paint industry, coating industry, rubber industry, water treatment industry and feed industry.
Sotrage: Should be stored in a clean dry warehouse, no open air storage, avoid rain or moisture. Should be installed in the boxcar, ship or transport a car with a roof, should not be colored with the wet mixing of raw materials goods and piling, vehicles must be dry and clean.
|Boric Acid(H3BO3)||99.6-100.8||99.4-100.8||≥ 99.0|
|Water Insoluble Content ≤||0.010||0.040||0.060|
|Sulfate(SO4 ) ≤||0.10||0.20||0.30|
|Chloride(Cl ) ≤||0.010||0.050||0.10|
|Heavy Metal (Pb) ≤||0.0010||-||-|
|a Carbon-ammonia product control indicators|