Sand making machine, sand maker ,the structure is simple,high efficiency,low consumption,fine crush,easy to maintain.
Popular sand making machine, sand maker .
Sand Making Machine is widely used for artificial sand, in metal and non-metal ores, cement, refractory material, bauxite,
Sand Making Machine is a newly researched equipment, with international advanced level. Technology and modern processing equipment make it a leading role in this industry. VSI Sand Making Machine is widely used for artificial sand, in metal and non-metal ores, cement, refractory material, bauxite, silicon carbide, glass material, building material.Features:
2. Main shaft is equipped with imported precision rolling bearing. It makes main shaft work stable, lengthen maintenance cycle, increases productivity.
3. Hydraulic lifting mechanism of upper cover can move away the cover easily, which saves man power during maintenance.
4. Over-vibration device is equipped. There will be alarm when vibration surpasses a stipulated figure. It will stop the machine, in order to protect it.
5. Special dust-proof design for main shaft bearing fully avoid dust entering bearing lubrication part, which make sure the machine work normally.
6. Special feed opening structure makes it possible that center feeding and ring feeding comes together, in order to meet requirement of different stones. In addition, this equipment can not only crush stone, but also iron.
7. Shape of material-through device is better designed, which improve the utilization ratio.Working Principle:Raw material falls down into feed hopper, then enters impellor through central entrance hole. It is accelerated in high-speed impellor, then is thrown out at speed of 60-75m/s. When hitting impact plate, it is crushed. Final products come downwards though outlet.
2. Ring Feeding:
Raw material falls down into feed hopper, then through ring, it is devided into two parts by material-dividing plate. One enters into impellor through the center of material-dividing plate. The other falls down from outside of material-dividing plate. Material, which is thrown out by impellor at speed of 60-75m/s, hits material coming down from outside of material-dividing plate. In this way, material is crushed.