controller of series motor are designed
to provide smooth, silent, cost-effective control of motor speed and torque.
Throttle Type:two-wire 5kΩ potentiometer or single-wire Hall 0~5V.
Max Current Range:620AMatching motor:4-5KW* High-frequency switching and ultra-low voltage drops provide high
efficiency and silent operation.
* Simple mounting and wiring with push-on connectors for control signals
and plated solid copper buses for power connections.
* Compatible with either a two-wire potentiometer or a voltage throttle.
* Throttle fault protection circuitry disables controller if throttle wires
* High pedal disable feature prevents controller operation if key is turned
on while throttle is applied.
* Plug braking diode internal to controller.
* Thermal protection and compensation circuit provides constant current
limit over operating range and during under/over temperature cutback;
no sudden loss of power under any thermal conditions.
* Undervoltage cutback function protects agains low battery voltage,
including low voltage caused by external loads.
* Easily programmable through a Curtis programming device.
* Rugged anodized aluminum extruded housing meets IP65 environmental
sealing standards for use in harsh environments.