NDJ-1D Rotation Viscometer is the updated products of NDJ-1B and NDJ-1C, and it is suitable to determine the absolute viscosity
The instrument is designed and made as per T0625 Test Methods for Brookfield Rotary Viscosity Test (Brookfield Viscometer Methods) in the Industry Standard of Peoples Republic of China JTJ052 Test Regulation for Highway Asphalt and Bituminous Mixture. It is the updated products of NDJ-1B and NDJ-1C, and it is suitable to determine the absolute viscosity of Newton Liquids and apparent viscosity of Non-Newton Liquids.
Adopt advanced mechanical design and manufacture technology, it can control temperature, collect and process data using a SCM. Equipped with white background light, Ultra-brighten LCD and a Micro-printer, so the test results can be displayed on the LCD or printed by the micro-printer. Whats more, the instrument can connect with a PC computer by a RS232 Communication Port.
The instrument is sensitive, reliable and easy to be operated. It is widely used to determine the viscosity of asphalt, hot-melt adhesives, paraffin, and high polymers.
Technical specification and parameters:
1. Measurement range: 100 mPa·s 2000 000 mPa·s (If purchase the No.30 spindle, the measurement range can reach to 4000 000 mPa·s)
2. Spindle: No. 21, 27, 28, 29 (No.30 is optional)
3. Speed: 0.5, 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50 rpm
4. Measurement error:
±2% (F·S) (For No.30 spindle, it is ±3% (F·S) )
5. Temperature controlling range: 45 200
6. Temperature controlling accuracy: ±0.1
7. Cubage of sample container: 20 ml
8. Power supply: AC 220 V±10%, 50 Hz
9. Ambient temperature: 5 35
10. Relative humidity: not more than 80%