Biological fertilizer for nitrogen fixation, potassium and phosphate dissolving and can act as supplement to chemical fertilizer
Biological agent for nitrogen fixation, potassium and phosphate dissolving
SUKAAgri-F3008/G is a microbial-based product containing a concentrated blend of non-pathogenic beneficial microorganisms that is directly added to the seedling stage or added during the transplantation of young trees. Organisms in the product can form a symbiotic relationship with the plant and stimulate branching of the root and increases the absorption surface of the root.
Microbial population in SUKAAgri-F3008/G can compensate for poor root growth by taking up nutrients from the soil particularly phosphorus (P) in the form of phosphates (PO4-) and potassium (K) and transferring the nutrient to the plant. Symbiotic relationship between the plant and the fungi enhances plant growth as well as provide the fungi with nutrients for growth. Free-living organisms in the product can form a mutually beneficial relationship with the plant to fix nitrogen, produce plant growth promoting substances and protect the plant from pathogenic soil organisms.
The product contains fungi that form structures inside or outside the root. These are specific fungi that match with a number of favorable parameters of the host plant on which it grows. This fungi grows on the roots of the host plant and forms a symbiotic relationship with the plant. In fact, seedlings that have these fungi growing on their roots survive better after transplantation and grow faster. The fungal symbiont gets shelter and food from the plant which, in turn, acquires an array of benefits such as better uptake of phosphorus, salinity and drought tolerance, maintenance of water balance, and overall increase in plant growth and development.
Plants having symbiotic relationship with beneficial microorganisms show higher tolerance to high soil temperatures, various soil- and root-borne pathogens, and heavy metal toxicity. There are specific fungi for vegetables, fodder crops, flowers, trees, etc.
1. cost effective
2. can act as a supplement to chemical fertilizers
3. eco-friendly (Made from organic wastes, bio-degradable and does not contain chemicals harmful to nature)
4. reduces the costs towards the use of chemical fertilizers, especially regarding nitrogen and phosphorus
5. increase crop yield
6. replace chemical nitrogen and phosphorus
7. stimulate plant growth through increased root formation
8. activate the soil biologically by stimulating nitrogen fixation and symbiotic plant-microorganism interaction
9. restore natural soil fertility through the production of organic material
10. production of organic material improves soil structure, texture, and aeration and increases the soil's water-holding capacity
11. provide protection against drought and some soil borne diseases through natural anti-microbial and anti-plant pathogen activity of beneficial microorganisms
12. nitrogen, potassium, and phosphorus will be produced naturally by the microorganisms, so few soil amendments will need to be added
13. can be used as fertiliser on farmland or in the garden
1. SUKAAgri-F3008/G contains a concentrated blend of non-pathogenic beneficial microorganisms that can form a symbiotic relationship with the plant.
2. This symbiotic relationship between the plant and the fungi enhances plant growth as well as provide the fungi with nutrients for growth.
3. Well established growth of microorganisms from the product can compensate for poor root growth by taking up nutrients from the soil particularly phosphorus (P) in the form of phosphates (PO4-) and potassium (K) and transferring the nutrient to the plant. The plant in turn provides the fungi with sugars and other growth factors.
4. Free-living organisms in the product can form a mutually beneficial relationship with the plant to fix nitrogen, produce plant growth promoting substances and protect the plant from pathogenic soil organisms.
5. Microorganisms in the product help dissolve complex materials in the soil to make needed elements (ex. P and K) available to plants.
Microbial Count: 3 X 10 to 8th CFU/gram
Powder: Dark brown, free flowing powder
Tablet: Dark colored tablet
Odor: Slight fermentation odor
pH: 6.5 - 8.0
The product may be applied to the seedling and young trees directly in tablet or powder form.
1. Spread powder product evenly around the root level of seedling or young trees during transplantation.
2. During transplantation of seedlings to new plant bags, place 5 tablets or 5 grams near the bottom of the seedling bag.
a) For seedlings grown in pots or containers, the containers are half filled with soil or potting medium.
b) SUKAAgri-F3008/G (5 grams) are placed in the center.
c) The container is filled again with the soil or potting medium.
d) The seedlings can now be transplanted.
1. SUKAAgri-F3008/G is packaged in 1 L/plastic container, 25 L/plastic drum, 1000 L/plastic drum for the liquid form while the solid preparation is packed as 1 kg/plastic package or 20 kg per box or film lined woven bag.
2. Alternative packaging is available upon request for smaller or larger volumes.