Bamboo Veneer - Thin Bamboo Furniture Veneer - Cabinet Veneer -
Color: Natural & Carbonized
Construction: Horizontal grain & Vertical grain
Thickness: 0.3mm - 1mm
Length: 2500mm & 3000mm
Width: 430mm or 1250mm
LoveWood bamboo veneer normally will be assembled / joined to wider sheets and pressed on panels( like chipboard, multiplex or MDF). It can be used for cabinetry, furniture construction, interior paneling, counter tops, and any other interior use where wood products have traditionally been used.
Phyllostachys Pubescens (common name:Mao Bamboo) harvested at maturity at 5-8 years for maximum stability and hardness.
Innovative and Natural beautiful
- LoveWood bamboo veneer is sliced from laminated bamboo blocks by using exclusive patent technology and slicing process. This new veneer makes it possible to open a much wider market in the field of interior decoration and furniture. Bamboo veneer is innovation and elegant, it offers unique design concept for the walls, furniture, cabinets, doors and any surface.
Excellent characteristics: Flexible and strong (Backed with Cellulose
- Bonded with D3 water-resistant PVAc glue, which is good resistance against temperature and humidity
- High tear resistance combined with high flexibility
- No penetration of glue, well bonding to different types of glue: PVAc, hotmelt,contacts
- Reduce roll up of veneers after pressing
Constant quality and Prompt delivery
- Uniform color grading
- Uniform thickness and sizing
- Precision sanding
- Large stock of bamboo veneers
Wide selection of bamboo veneer products
- Bamboo veneer overlaid on different carrier panels, like chipboard, MDF, multiplex etc.
- Multi-layer bamboo veneer panel, such as 3-layer, 5-layer etc.
- Edge banding is available
- Max length reach 2520mm; max width 1300mm