Itis designed for in non magnetic zone to determine and control the inclination of project drilling hole, detection drilling hol
KXP-2D small caliber digital compass inclinometer is designed for in non magnetic zone to determine and control the inclination of project drilling hole, detection drilling hole, directional drilling hole. The instrument integrates sensor, power supply, data access, single/ multi-points method to determine the dip angle, azimuth angle separately, no trouble of mechanical clock.
It is widely used in project, hydrological project, oil field, coal field, geological project etc.
Main Technical Index:
1. Depth for determination inclination: ≤1500 m
2. Dip angle measuring range: 0-50°
measuring precision: ± 0.2°
3. Azimuth angle measurement range: 0-360°
dip angle is 1-3°, measurement precision: ±4.0°
dip angle is 3-50°, measurement precision: ±2.0°
4. Dimension of determination inclination probe: 40 mm
5. While multi-points measurement, 100 point every time and store 1000 groups data