Improve performance of pumping unit and reduce energy consumption.
Hydraulic Transmission Device for Beam Pumping Unit
Hydraulic transmission device for beam pumping unit eliminates the belting and adds fluid coupling, and combines variable speed motor, coupling and gear as a separate power unit to increase systematic transmission efficiency, improve performance of pumping unit and reduce energy consumption. Multi-speed motor or variable speed motor is adopted in this system as power unit to match the gearbox, which can fully meet requirements of oil pumping operating condition and realize multi-speed output or stepless speed regulation output of the system. It is applicable to power configuration and renovation of 37, 48, 53, 73, 83 and other types of beam pumping units.
Compared to conventional belt and gear transmission, the power unit of hydraulic coupling transmission box has following advantages:
1. It has the function of idle load start and soft start to enable the motor to conduct light load start under heavy load.
2. Hydraulic coupling is of flexible transmission, with function of damping impact and isolating torsional vibration to reduce mechanical loss of system significantly and to greatly improve the life of gear box.
3. Hydraulic coupling can balance (reduce) peak current of motor caused by live load, eliminate the “electricity generation”phenomenon of electric motor and increase power factors of motor to allow the electric motor to operate nearly in high-efficient range and have obvious function of power saving.
4. It has the function of overload protection.
5. Multi-speed or speed regulation technology is employed to change directly frequency of stroke by combination switch of junction box of the motor in a simple way.
6. Compared to configuration of conventional power system, it is estimated that the system may save about 15% ~ 20
% energy, which conforms to national requirements for construction of resource-efficient society.
7. It eliminates belt transmission and improves mechanical efficiency to avoid belt slipping, shutdown and other elements arising out of rainy and snow weather from affecting normal production of oil well (compared to traditional belt transmission), save cost of material and reduce intensity of hand labor.