rubber wheel chock
Rubber wheel chock used for stopping the car sliding
1.stopping the vehicle for repairing or loading & downloading on a slope
2.weight enough,to prevent slippage of the vehicle
3.with skidproof texture at undersurface,more safety.
Wheel Chocks User Guidelines
· Improper use may result in product failure.
· Select wheel chock according to vehicle type and size.
· Always use in pairs and on firm surfaces.
· Chock in direction of grade.
· Chock both sides of wheel if direction of grade is undetermined.
· Use only after parking brake is applied and tested.
· Center chocks snugly and squarely against tread of each wheel.
· Always test chocks to insure they meet requirements.
· Do not drive over wheel chocks.