Immersion Suit is the ideal ship abandonment suit for workboats, transport.
Designed for use in commercial operations, Neoprene Survival Suit is the ideal ship abandonment suit for workboats, transport vessels, drilling rigs, supply ships, steamships and commercial fishermen. Also suitable for the sailing community.
Neoprene Survival Suit offers flotation and hypothermia protection when every second counts.
Neoprene Survival Suitis a value buy for commercial operators and crews. Custom crew markings are available.It will not even into the underwear with the protection of the entire body except the face outside, applicable to all ships, oil platforms and other marine operations engineering. The product by the China Classification Society (or any other country classification societies and other relevant qualification units), type approval and testing.
II-type life-saving services in line with IMO LSA and MSC81. (70) requirements (In Accordance with the rules of IMO LSA, MSC81. (70)). With buoyancy, and no need to wear a life jacket of the insulation-type clothing soaking insulation. Equipped with whistles and a lifejacket light. Fabric with high quality chloroprene rubber (NEOPRENE) composite materials. Water-resistant, insulation, temperature resistance, flame resistance, oil resistance and strength requirements for the multi-layer composite, non-toxic, non-irritating odor, will not be the sea air, sea, fresh water, oil and fungus and affect the use. The product type approval by the China Classification Society and testing.
Fabric: Nylon tarpaulin CR chloroprene rubber composites
Thermal insulation and buoyancy materials: chloroprene rubber CR polyethylene foam composite material
Wearing time: <2min
-30 - +65
XL type: suitable for more than 1.85m tall.
L type: Suitable for height 1.75m-1.85m.
M type: Suitable for less than 1.75m tall person.
Wearer floating in water 1 hour, clothes, water level is less than inside the 200g.
at 0-2 Static water soaked 6 hours, hypothermia does not exceed 2
Wearer can be in 5 seconds to switch to face-up position, snout above water 120mm, soaked in water for 24 hours, the buoyancy loss is less than 5 .Easy to don in stormy conditionsFive fingered insulated gloves for warmth and dexterityInflatable head pillow supports the neck and provides an optimal flotation angleWater tight face sealFace shield protects against sprayWrist and ankle adjustments for a better fit5mm fire retardant neoprene provides flotation and hypothermia protectionTriple sealed seam constructiongrade reflective tape for night or foul weather detection. Light pocket made to accommodate a variety of lightsNon-slip, durable soles on foot bottom
Includes use and inspection manual. To keep your zipper in working condition, each suit is shipped with a tube of zipper lubricant.
Maintenance and precautions
1. This product is printed stored in a cool, ventilated, dry environment, is strictly prohibited placed in high-temperature environment, or long-term exposure; to avoid acid-base salt and other corrosive chemical agent exposure; forbidden pressure; store and store in the fold after an normal.
2. Storage and application of the process should avoid contact with sharp objects, or friction, to prevent expose or frayed waterproof waterproof layer to affect results; attention to rodent infestation.
3. Application promptly after the clothing lining pulls out, placed in dry and ventilated place, dry the water accumulated in the house; For cleaning, use neutral detergent and soft brush.
4. To save the process not to open it lifejacket light switch, only when required to open, it will be damaged lifejacket lights or consumed lithium battery power.
5. Periodic inspection clothing, if found damaged, water leakage should be repaired promptly.