1.The Japanese advanced equipment
2.Scientific health process flow
3.8 years experience in export
4.One is divided
Purchasing: Our purchasing standard is that each fresh konjac with about 0.5-2kg net weight, smooth skin, without any decay, clay and impurity.
2. Removing the Buds.
3. Cleaning: We put the fresh konjac without buds into cleaning machine, to remove clay, at the same time its skin will also be removed through mutual friction by woollen brushes in machine’s roller. Then clean konjac will be transporting to Artificial work station.
4. Changing Knife: We cut off huge konjac into blocks by hands, then put them into hoist machine and transport them to slice machine.
5. Slicing: konjac will be cut into uniform thickness of thin pieces through slice machine.
7. Pickup Chips
8. Batch Charging: 800kg/ tank
9. Crushing grinding and Discharging: After batch charging, it will take 30 minutes for grinding, crushing and detaching, ash powders and impurities will be absorbed by airflow, then we get the purified konjac powder.
10. Liquid Collocation
13. Backing: Purified powder will be sent to twin cones, and baked through vacuumizing and supplying steam. It will take about 2.5-3 hours with temperature between 85°C to 95°C.
14. Sieve Machine: After cleaning, grinding and baking, different specifications of purified powders will be classified by Shaking sieve.
15. Artificial Sifting
16.Packaging: 20kg/bag averagly, then to warehouse