SUKABio-Gain EM/Com is fertilizer that can be used to improve the soil of the crops.
Fertilizer SUKABio-Gain EM/Com Concentrate
Biological product containing beneficial microorganisms for composting application
SUKABio-Gain EM/Com is a microbial-based product containing a concentrated blend of non-pathogenic beneficial organisms that co-exist as a microbial consortium (mixture of more than one type of microbe) which exist in a synergistic and metabiotic (each organism creates a favorable condition for the growth of the other) relationship. The product contains lactic acid bacteria (ex. Lactobacillus plantarum, L. casei), photosynthetic bacteria (ex. Rhodopseudomonos palustris, Rhodobacter sphaerodes), yeast (ex. Saccharomyces cerevisiae) and other beneficial microorganisms that are found locally.
The SUKABio-Gain EM/Com concentrated solution is a special and unique microbial inoculant culture which can be used in a number of different fields and areas of human endeavors, particularly in the fields of sustainable agriculture and farm waste management, aquaculture and wastewater remediation.
Addition of beneficial microorganisms to the waste material in the composter will increase the rate the waste is broken down. The product contains microorganisms with the ability to break down organic matter, thereby providing plant nutrients and enhancing physical and chemical properties. Microbes utilize enzymes like cellulase, xylanase, a-amylase, proteases and lignindegrading enzymes to release sugars from cellulose, hemicellulose, proteinaceous materials, starch and other carbohydrates in the compost pile. Enhanced growth of desired microbial cultures in the composting heap will prevent the increase of undesirable microorganisms and vertebrates that produce undesirable odor, appearance and potentially pathogenic characteristics.
Microbial inoculant products like SUKABio-Gain EM has found applications in the following areas:
2. for conditioning soil, compost and plant wastes. It has been proven that continued use of beneficial microorganisms can convert a soil to a truly sustainable type of soil, called a zymogenic soil
3. for feeding livestock, for waste treatment, for odor control and pest management (e.g., flies); manages odors, improves feed utilization, improves health and vitality
4. for treating or controlling various fungal diseases or pests of plants
5. lawn maintenance
6. for treating soil and compost or organic fertilizers, for preventing Fusarium and molds
7. as a deodorizer for home, agricultural (barns) and industrial (waste treatment areas) use in liquid and aerosol forms
8. waste treatment
9. wastewater treatment
10. septic waste treatment
11. for remediation of polluted or unbalanced waterways, streams, bays, ponds and lakes
12. preparation of waste biomass material for bio-conversion into fuels such as biodiesel and others
The product contains microorganisms that are involved in the composting of waste materials from agricultural, municipal and industrial sources that has lignocellulosic components. Composting is the decomposition of plant remains and other once-living materials to make an earthy, dark, crumbly substance that is excellent for adding to plants or enriching agricultural soil. Organic wastes are broken down through a combination of biological and chemical processes. The standard concept for the decomposting of lignocellulosic biomass starts with opening the fiber structure to make the sugar fractions available for metabolic action by different organisms.
Addition of beneficial microorganisms to the waste material in the composter will increase the rate the waste is broken down. The microbial solution has the ability to break down organic matter, thereby providing plant nutrients and enhancing physical and chemical properties. Microbes utilize enzymes like cellulase, xylanase, a-amylase, proteases and lignindegrading enzymes to release sugars from cellulose, hemicellulose, proteinaceous materials, starch and other carbohydrates in the compost pile. Enhanced growth of desired microbial cultures in the composting heap will prevent the increase of undesirable microorganisms and vertebrates that produce undesirable odor, appearance and potentially pathogenic characteristics.
The beneficial organisms in the product create several environmental factors during application which has the tendency to discourage the growth of many harmful or "undesirable" species of microorganisms. Some of these environmental factors are:
1. under anaerobic fermentation, the beneficial organisms produce large quantities of lactic acid and smaller amounts of other organic acids (malic, acetic, propionic and benzoic acids) that serve to lower the pH (≤ 4.0) and strongly discourages the growth of many so-called "harmful" organisms,
2. many of the above mentioned acids have antioxidative action that also discourage the growth of many undesirable organisms, and
3. under anaerobic fermentation, the beneficial organisms produce a number of anti-microbial substances which destroy or minimize the growth of a number of undesirable organisms.
1. EM products provide the following benefits:
2. promotes germination, growth, flowering, fruiting and ripening in crop plants,
3. enhances the photosynthetic capacity of plants,
4. increases the efficiency of organic matter as fertilizers,
5. develops resistance of plants to pests and diseases,
6. improves the physical, chemical and biological environments of soil,
7. suppresses soil borne pathogens and pests, and
8. convert all kinds of crop residues, farmyard manure, poultry manure, and sugarcane filter cake or press mud and solid municipal waste into high quality biofertilizer in a much shorter time as compared against non-supplementation.
b) Fermenting microbes in the product breaks down organic matter, thereby releasing complex compounds such amino acids for utilization by plants.
c) The microorganisms contained in the product enhance the efficiency of organic matter degradation in crop production.
Bacterial Count: 3 x 108 CFU/gram
Liquid: Light brown colored liquid
Powder: Cream to light brown, free flowing powder
Odor: Slight fermentation odor
Effective pH range: 6.5 - 8.0
DOSAGE: 0.1% inclusion
1 kg product per ton composting material
1. Weigh 1.0 kg of the product and add to 1 ton of the composting material.
2. Mix well using a suitable mixing equipment and compost for 7 days.
SUKAAgri-C3008/P is packaged in 1 L/plastic container, 25 L/plastic drum, 1000 L/plastic drum for the liquid form while the solid preparation is packed as 1 kg/plastic package or 20 kg per box or film lined woven bag.
Alternative packaging is available upon request for smaller or larger volumes.