Pre-glued BOPP film
1) BOPP thermal film
2) Lamination grade
3) Many specifications with matte or glossy surface for choice
Descriptions of BOPP Thermal Laminating Film (BOPP film)
1) Environmental protection and safe application: non-toxic and no smell. During lamination, it does not emit any gaseous pollutant and not leave any contaminative residuum. It also eliminates the application of flammable solvent and other materials to potential fire hazard.
2) Superior properties: great improvement to color saturation and gloss, good adhesive property which avoids bubble and delamination when filmed products are cut and creased. Matte pre-glued film suits partial UV coating, hot stamping, screen printing and dull polishing etc.
3) Easy operation: The lamination can be done at once upon heating roller reaches target temperature.
4) Energy-saving: it doesnt need glue mixing, cementing, heating and drying etc. procedures, and improves working efficiency and saves producing costs.
5) Dry laminating machine is recommended equipment. For wet laminating machine, it doesnt need convert the machine but only stops cementing, heating and drying system.
6) The film adopts EVA hot melt adhesive differing from solvent coating, and has strong powder absorbing ability.
1) Filming equipments: dry or wet laminating machine is suitable
A. 85-100 for general printed products
B. 100-110 for special printed products (generally refers to printed products with thick printing, dark color, high moisture and big gram weight of paper.)
3) Speed: 8-50m/min
4) Pressure: 8-15Mpa
5) Surface treatment: Glossy and matte surface are all available.
A. Glossy surface: 22um, 24um, 25um, 27um & 30um etc.
B. Matte surface: 25um, 27um & 30um etc.
7) Width: 310-1,800mm available upon requests.
8) Length: 2,000m or 3,000m
9) Inner diameter of paper roller for choice: 1.0 inch, 2.25 inches, 3.0 inches, 6.0 inches