1.Output crude oil,carbon black, steel wire
3.perfect safety system
waste plastic recycling
1. First, feed the raw material into the reactor, the raw material includes waste plastic, waste rubber, waste tyres.
You can use the manpower and the belt conveyer to feed, if u uses the belt conveyer, it reduces the manpower and
time, it's high effective.
2. When it begins to burn, the raw material begins to decompose, at the same time, it produces smoke, and the
smoke gets through the waste gas pipe into the desulfurization deduster, it begins the first removing, if the fuel is
coal, it burns and produce the sulfur, when the sulfur gets in, meets with the alcalescent water, they neutralize,
then removes the sulfur, and the dust in the smoke gets down the water, and remove the dust if not ,the smoke gets
into the water-film cyclone ,because of the function of the centrifugal force, the water becomes vapor, and the
dust gets down the water. Then it gets environment protective and energy conservation.
3. When it produces the oil gas, it gets through the oil pipe into the gas separate; it’s for the first time depositing.
And the oil will be clean, if not, it gets into the depositing tank, the heavy oil gets down, the clean oil gets into the
cooling pool, and cool down, let the oil become liquid, then the oil gets into the oil tank.
4. Some exhaust gas with the component such as the CH4, it can't be liquified at the normal temperature and
pressure,so it goes into the waste gas recycle system ,then the furnace for burning ,not only energy saving, but
also environmental protecting.
a.Our main reactor uses horizontal rotation structure and 0.4 round per minute.
b. Fast and practical feed-in and discharge system. JZS-10 can feed in 10 tons of raw materials and needs 1-2
hours. And discharge for 300kg carbon black only needs 30 minutes.
c. High effective gas heating system. Take the bunker coal as example, every 24 hours need 1.5 tons coals. After the fuel gas
as supporting, every 24 hour need 0.2 tons coal.
d. Effective deduster system. We have two or three deduster systems to meet your demands. So that the emission
can reach the national discharge standards.
1. The raw materials: waste tires,plastics and rubber
2. Total Capacity: 5 tons/day, 8 tons/day,10 tons/day
3. the size of reactor:2.2m*5m,2.2m*6.6m, 2.6m*6.6m
4.Average crude oil: 45%
5.Average carbon productivity :30%
6. Average steel productivity: 10%
7.Average gas productivity: 5%
8. The decompose temperature: maximum temperature is400 degree Cm
9. Pyrolysis time: 8 hours
10.Discharging time: 2 hours
11.Feed in time: 2 hour
12.Reactor depth-ratio: 2/3
13.Design pressure: 0.04 Mpa