Welcome to B2BAGE
soap,luandry soap ,transparent soap
soap,luandry soap ,transparent soap

Minimum Order: 0
Quality/Safety Certification: 0.00

1.The laundry soap doesn't harm to hands
2.It can wash and rinse easily, no phosphorus
3.Making cloth soften
4.Provide OEM

Transparent laundry soap
1.The laundry soap net weight about 116g, 226g, 226g*2 when packed.
2.Guarantee period: three years.
3.Maintain clothing color, washing easily, saving water.
4.Softing function, make cloth soften and more comfortable.
5.This soap is made from pure vegetable oil and rich in glycerin emollient.
6.Scent: lemon, orange.
7.Packing: poly packing + carton.
8.Port: Shanghai, Guangzhou or Ningbo.
9.Conveyance: container shipping.

10.Payment: L/C, T/T, Western Union.
( 30% of the first deposit by T / T , and then the remaining 70% of L / C )
11.Supply ability: 150 tons per month.
12.Delivery time: With 10-30 days after ordered.
13.We also provide OEM service.

Ads by Google

About Us | Contact Us | Help | Terms & Conditions
Hot Products: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | 0-9
Copyright Notice @ 2008-2013 B2BAGE Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.