SYD-17040 X-ray Fluorescence Sulfur Tester is specially designed to determine sulfur content in the petroleum products.
SYD-17040 X-ray Fluorescence Sulfur Tester is specially designed to determine sulfur content in the petroleum products. Adopts energy-dispersive principle, and with integrated design, it is rapid and accurate. It can meet the requirements of National Standard GB/T 17040 and GB/T11140 on repeatability and reproducibility, and it can also meet requirements of ASTM D4294-03 on these indexes. It provides a measure to determine sulfur content during petroleum or petrochemical production process.
1. It can be used to determine mass% of total sulfur in the crude petroleum, petroleum, heavy oil, diesel oil, gasoline, and naphtha.
2. It can be used to determine total sulfur content in the products of coal chemical industry, such as primary benzene.
3. It can be used to determine total sulfur or sulfide in other liquid or solid powder samples.
Main technical parameters
1. Measurement range: 7 ppm to 5%;
(1) Repeatability: 0.029 ( +0.6);
(2) Reproducibility: 0.063 ( +0.6);
3. Sample quantity: 2 to 3 ml (it is equal to sample depth of 3 mm to 4 mm);
4. Measurement time: 60, 120, 240, 300, and 600 s at random;
5. It can make determination automatically for single sample. Measurement times: can set 2, 3, 5, 10, and 50 times at random; it will show average value and standard deviation at end of measurement.
6. Calibration curve numbers: it can save 9 calibration curves. 5 pieces of them are linear equation in one unknown and 4 pieces of them are binomial parabola.
7. Working condition:
(1) Temperature: 5 to 40 ;
(2) Relative humidity: ≤85% (30 );
(3) Power supply: AC 220V±20V, 50 Hz;
(4) Rated power: 30 W;