SYD-1884 Petroleum Products Density Tester is suitable to determine density of petroleum oils and liquid petroleum products.
Purpose and scope
The instrument is designed and made as per GB/T1884-2000 Test Methods for Density of Petroleum Oils and Liquid Petroleum Products (Density Meter Method). It is suitable to determine density of petroleum oils and liquid petroleum products.
Main technical specification and parameters
1. Power supply: AC 220 V±10%, 50 Hz
2. Bath cubage: Φ300×380 mm
3. Heating power: 700 W, 1000 W
4. Temperature controller:
(1) Temperature controlling range: room temperature to 100
(2) Temperature controlling accuracy: ±0.2
(3) Temperature sensor: platinum resistance, Pt100
5. Thermometer: graduated value is 0.2 , completely immersed mercury thermometer
6. Ambient temperature: 0+40 , the change of ambient temperature should not be more than ±2
7. Relative humidity: ≤85%