SYD-8019 Existent Gum Tester is specially used to determine content of existent gum in the gasoline and aviation fuels
Purpose and scope
The SYD-8019 Existent Gum Tester is specially used to determine content of existent gum in the gasoline and aviation fuels as per GB/T8019 Test Methods for Existent Gum in Vehicle Gasoline and Aviation Fuels (Jet Evaporation Methods).
The instrument is mainly composed of evaporation bath, decompression valve, rotor flow meter and controlling case. It is compact, flexible, accurate and simple.
Main technical parameters and characteristics
1. Power supply: AC 220 V±10%, 50 Hz, 2.5 kW
2. Type and size of evaporation bath: aluminum bath, Φ260×130 mm
3. Quantity of test hole: 3 pieces
4. Size of test cylinder hole: Φ51×70 mm
5. Test temperature: 160165
6. Temperature controlling method: automatic
7. Temperature indication: digital indication
8. Flux indication: indicated by rotor flow meter
9. Working pressure of decompression valve: 0.035 MPa
10. Air source: compression air 110 L/min
11. Dimension: 550×370×335 mm