industry vacuum deaerator
1.capacity:5T to 220T/H
3.inlet water temp:20-40 degree
Industry vacuum deaerator
1.Working pressure 0.02~0.5MPa
2.Working temperature 0~50°C
Deaerator is mainly used to eliminate the oxygen, carbon dioxide and other non-condensation gas from the soft water.
Usage and Purpose:
1. Deaerator is one of the important auxiliaries in the heat recovery system.
2. it is mainly used to eliminate the oxygen, carbon dioxide and other non-condensation gas from the soft water.
3. secondarily when the soft water is heated to saturated temperature under the deaerator operation pressure, saturated water with standard content of oxygen will be stored into the water box of deaerator, to meet the demand of the boiler at any time, thus keeps the boiler safely running.
4. it will improve the heat economy of the system, for the heat source is usually from the extraction steam from power station steam-turbine and other waste steam and high temperature drainage etc.
1. GB150-1998 Steel Pressure Vessel
2. Regulations on Safety Technology for Utility Pressure Deaerator.
1.The deaerating head, the deaerating water box and accessories constitute the deaerator.
2. The deaerating head is divided into two parts: the upper are equipped with blast pipe, safety valve, conic baffle, condensate water inlet pipe, feed water pipe and offtake (branch pipe), the pipes set with the high pressure nozzle and primary steam pipe, etc; the lower are equipped with perforated plate, filler, indirect steam pipe and steam distributor, etc. the upper part connect the lower with flange, which is easy for assemble, inspection and maintenance. The deaerating head has enough space to assure the atomization requirements for high pressure drainage.
3. The deaerating water box is welded with the deaerating head, mainly equip with stiffening ring, drain, water outlet, preheating pipe, water level balance equipment and the nolimeter, etc. manhole on the water box end plate is used for inspection and maintenance.
Through the piping, the feed water entries the upper water distributor of the deaerator, after the primary steam heating, sprays into the lower filler. The indirect steam goes into the bottom of the deaerator by the steam distributor, heat exchange among perforated plate, filler and water, in order to separate out the oxygen and other gases, residual steam together with other gases, blows out from the discharge pipe, the acceptable deaerating water collects into water box.