The reverse osmosis device is an equipment to purify the raw water with the action of pressure difference of permeable membrane.
This system has two parts: One is pre-filtration and the other is RO purification. The latter is the main equipment and the other one is for assistance.
The system uses mechanical filter & active carbon as pre-filtration, which will effectively remove the suspend substance, sand particle, organic colloid, organic colloid, organic compound, odor and odd Cl2 etc; And a softener will be used to exchange the Ca or Mg hydronium from the water; Finally the RO membrane will act as pre-desalination filter, to remove large majority of dissolved salt, bacterium etc; And use ozone sterilization system and ozone fresh keeper to assure the water quality to reach our water requirement.
1. Feed water resource: Customer provided raw water analysis test report
2. Output water quality: International drinkable water standard (WHO)
3. Output water capacity: Above 250 L/h(25 Celsius degree)Reverse osmosis
4. System running: Could be 24 hours one day
5. Water resource supply: Continuously
6. Purified water supply: Continuously
7. Operation mode: Auto control and parts of manual control